WHAT DOES YOUR CURRENT SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
The nature of our company and industry may result in frequent schedule changes. We endeavour to keep schedules published only as updated as possible, but it is always safest to check for the most up-to-date flight details via the booking portal on www.flynamibia.com.na.
Our most recent schedule (end September 2022) can be found here:
Booking & Ops
WHERE CAN I FIND PRICING INFORMATION FOR TICKETS?
Airline pricing is dynamic and thus it is best to check our online booking system on www.flynamibia.com.na for the price of the specific flight you wish to book as various factors can influence this.
WILL MY TICKET BE REFUNDED IF I CANCEL MY FLIGHT?
Your ticket is subject to terms and conditions. Cancelling your flight will result in a cancellation penalty fee of 100% on your ticket.
CAN I “HOLD/RESERVE” A TICKET?
No, unfortunately you cannot hold or reserve a ticket.
DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR CUSTOMERS WITH DISABILITIES?
Yes, we do. Please contact our call centre for additional informations: +264 83 339 0011.
IF I BOOK ONLINE, HOW DO I GET MY TICKET?
If you book online, you will receive an electronic ticket (also referred to as an ‘eticket’) VIA email to the address you provided during the booking process.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY FLIGHT TICKET?
You can cancel your flight by calling our contact center on +26483 339 0011 or emailing email@example.com.
Partnership with Airlink
WHAT DOES OUR NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH AIRLINK MEAN FOR NAMIBIA?
- We are now on the GDS (Global Distribution System), which means seats on our flights will be available to the world to sell
- This new partnership supports our commitment to Namibia’s tourism recovery plans by sustaining growth in the tourism sector by means of codeshares with: Qatar, Ethiopian Airways, Delta and most other international airlines. Our inventory being available to agents from across the world to sell via the GDS will also lead to an influx of tourists to Namibia.
- The immediate interlines and codeshares with the biggest airlines in the industry will connect Namibia with the world and its potential visitors to our beautiful country, as well as connecting Namibians to the world. Namibians will now be able to get from Windhoek to New York through a single booking.
- We will be able to open additional, much needed regional routes much quicker
- This partnership will allow us to create a platform for growth and employ more people
WHO ARE OUR SHAREHOLDERS?
We are a privately owned entity, with majority shareholding being Namibian. Airlink holds a minority stake in the company
WILL THE PARTNERSHIP WITH AIRLINK ENABLE OR RESULT IN PRICE COLLUSION?
We are well aware of such concerns and have implemented extensive measures to ensure that no form of collusion, price-fixing or anti-competitive measures will be allowed.
FlyNamibia’s majority shareholding and effective control remains vested in Namibia and as such, no competition concerns are relevant.